Monitor and Reduce Your Risk for Oral Cancer
Regular oral cancer screenings provide effective monitoring of your oral cancer risk factors. Your Exton dentist uses the ViziLite®️ Plus system to identify and mark any abnormalities in your mouth.
The value of early diagnosis
Advance detection can significantly improve your treatment success. We provide a visual examination during your annual dental examinations and teeth cleanings.
We thoroughly check your mouth, lips, and tongue. The visual screening combined with the ViziLite®️ Plus system allows us to spot any suspicious tissue or pre-cancerous lesions.
- Quick, easy, and time-saving during your scheduled appointment
- Low-impact technology provides a thorough check of your mouth
- Disposable for safety following examination
Know your symptoms
Oral cancer may not be painful initially. Be aware of any abnormalities in your mouth or related symptoms.
- Lesions or growths on one side of your mouth
- Mouth sores that are slow to heal
- White or red areas in your mouth
- Difficulty swallowing
Contact your Exton dentist with your oral cancer questions or concerns. Schedule an oral cancer screening as part of your next dental examination and teeth cleaning.
No Dental Insurance? No Problem! We offer a Membership Savings Club for patients without insurance.