Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
Dental examinations and teeth cleanings are essential to maintaining the health and function of your teeth and gums. Prioritize these appointments to help reduce or eliminate your risk of oral disease.
A risk reducing dental care routine
Your dental examination provides a comprehensive check-up of your teeth and gums. We recommend that you schedule you and your family’s appointment with our Exton dental office a minimum of two times per year (once every six months).
- Gum evaluations reduce your risk for periodontal (gum) disease
- Dental x-rays improve treatment planning accuracy
- Treatment plans restore the function and appearance of your teeth
Support for your at-home dental care
Teeth cleanings are a preventive dentistry essential. Schedule you and your family’s professional teeth cleaning alongside your dental examination a minimum of two times per year.
- Remove decay and cavity causing dental plaque and tartar build up from your teeth
- Improve your tooth and gum health
- Identify your oral health risks for advanced treatment success
Contact your Exton dentist to schedule you and your family’s next dental examination and teeth cleaning.
No Dental Insurance? No Problem! We offer a Membership Savings Club for patients without insurance.